I absolutely love this product as It does not go blotchy or go orange, it does have a slight scent but it’s not a bad at all. I personally love the coconut scent. It just adds to the tanning experience.
This is how I apply the product.
- For an even streak free tan ensure skin is clean, exfoliated and moisturise so the tan goes on evenly.
- Apply to face and body with a tanning mitt ( I use Bondi sands tanning mitt)
- Use sparingly on knees and elbows.
- After 30 minutes go ahead and add a second coat of the tan if you want a darker look.
- For a longer lasting darker tan leave lotion on skin for up to 6 hours. I leave in on over night but if you can’t wait that long the 6 hours is plenty so if you add it in the morning you will be fine by night, just make sure you are wearing loose clothing or else it could rub off.
- Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry, moisturise after to ensure skin is nice and soft and it will also help to prolong the tan.
Enjoy looking tanned my lovelies xx